The Commission of the Federal Gaming Board (FGB)
The Commission currently consists of six members, including its president. The members were appointed by the Federal Council for the period 2016 – 2019. Dr Hermann Bürgi was confirmed as president, and Erwin Jutzet as vice president. Carla Speziali, Dr. iur., lawyer and former town major of Locarno, was elected by the Federal Concil as successor of Sarah Protti Salmina, who resigned after having been a member of the commission since its foundation. The other members of the Commission were reelected.
At least one member is appointed upon recommendation by the states (cantons).
Commission members cannot be a member of an advisory board to, or an employee of, a casino, a lottery enterprise, a manufacturing or trading enterprise dealing in gambling supplies, or enterprises closely related to any such business.
The Commission is assisted by a permanent Secretariat.
- Hermann Bürgi, former member of the Council of States and cantonal government, J.D., Lawyer, Frauenfeld
- Erwin Jutzet, Lawyer, former Cantonal Councilor of the Canton Freiburg
- Véronique Hermanjat Schulz, Director Passion for People SA and of the International School of Tourism Management in Lausanne
- Marianne Hilf, professor of law, chair for criminal law, economic law and international criminal law, University of Berne
- Carla Speziali, Dr. iur., lawyer and former town major of Locarno
- Hansjörg Znoj, professor of psychology, University of Berne
to the top Last modification 08.01.2014